Comics For Sale

Monday, July 18, 2016

mystery box comics for sale


In An attempt to make room for my other stuff and kids, and wife, and cat's . I am selling of sections of my comic collection. I've been putting stuff up on ebay but have little results that I am happy with therefore, I've decided to create the mystery box offers. 

It is rather simple I have take some random titles from different publishers and packed them into a medium flat rate box. The issues will at least be worth a total of 20.00 dollars.  I have the first mystery box created. 


because I can't list a mystery box on ebay the link is slightly spoiled as i list a few titles, but not what issues so it's still a little bit of a surprise.  

If you are interested in a mystery box please contact me through this site or google plus.  

Other mystery boxes to come will be posted below: 

Marvel/DC Mystery box                                   22.00 plus 13 dollars s/h  total  35.00 
90's throwback mystery box                     22.00 plus 13 dollars s/h total is 35.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment